Teardrop Heart Wall Sculpture
FROM BLOSSOMING HEART TO TEARDROPS
The Teardrop Heart begins as large block of African Mahogany. Initially it is sculpted with aggressive tools and then refined and detailed with files, scrapers, and sandpaper. It is stained cherry red with a polyurethane finish that requires no maintenance other than the occasional dusting. Screws, plastic mollies for 1/2" or 5/8" drywall and mounting instructions are included.
- Wood: African Mahogany
- Finish: Cherry red stain with polyurethane topcoat
- Approx. Dimensions Inches H x W x D: 25 x 22-1/2 x 4.5.
- Approx. Dimensions Centimeters H x W x D: 64 x 57 x 11.
- Approx. Net Weight: 18lbs./7 kg.
The Teardrop Heart can be ordered in different woods, various finishes, and resized subject to proportions. Please call or email, and we would be happy to discuss your exact requirements.
- Ships Via: Ground shipping
- Shipping Container: Custom made, double wall cardboard box with interior seams reinforced with wood blocking
- Approx. Shipping weight: 42 lbs./19 kg.
LEAD TIME FOR THE TEARDROP HEART
- In-stock Work: Ships within five to seven days.
- Custom Work: Delivery is usually six to eight weeks, Unless otherwise noted and subject to work in progress.