To the TRADE

To the TRADE, what does that mean?

  • It means the work is sold through architects and interior designers.

I'm an architect/interior designer, how do I get more information and pricing on a work that my client can't live without?

I am an architect/interior designer, what must I provide to prove my higher state of being?

  • A copy of your Resale Tax Certificate.

  • And a copy of your Business License.

  • Or a link to your website.